Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
You can animate in Harmony!
- Unit price
In this course, animator Tony Ross shows how to use Toon Boom Harmony to trace a character by hand, rig a character, create a multiplane background, as well as add special effects. He walks through the Toon Boom Harmony interface, drawing tools, color controls, layers, and deformers. He shows how to use Harmony Premiums node view and pegs to control your artwork. And how to animate a character and add finishing touches to your animations. Plus, you’ll learn to export your work as movies and image sequences.
Who is it for?
This couse is designed for animators and anyone who is interested in learning to use Toon Boom Harmony.
What you'll learn
- We will learn the interface and preferences in Harmony.
- We will learn how to set up and import images made outside of Harmony.
- We will learn how to use layers, masks, deformation, and how to isolate the different elements and animate them over time using things like cycles, setting keyframes to the beat of the music, as well as, setting the final animation.
- We will learn how to create a multiplane background using a Photoshop background.
- We will learn how to rig a character. And how to animate our C-Note character.
- We will learn how to export our backgrounds and how to put everything back together for a composite. Then we will learn how to add C-Note to a background.
Toon Boom Harmony must be installed on your computer/notebook. Download a free 21-day trial: https://www.toonboom.com/products/harmony
- Your first animation - Moving some dots
- Interface and Preferences – An overview
- Drawing substitutions - A simply eye blink
- Paint Tools and Palettes - Creating and using colours
- Importing Images - Working with JPGs and PNGs
- Brush, Pencil, Shapes - Tracing a character by hand
- What's a Peg - Creating a legless walk cycle
- Creating dynamic eyes - Rigging eyes in the node view
- Automatic Lip Sync - Giving C-Note a voice
- Import PSD or AI files - using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Creating Multiplanes - Backgrounds in true 3D space
- Rigging a Character - Putting C-Note together
- Rigging a Character - Putting C-Note together part 2
- Adding deformers - Making C-Note Flexible
- Animating C-Note - An overview
- Animating C-Note Part 2 - Animating the body and head
- Creating a Template - Finishing the scene (Part. 1)
- Create a template Part 2 - Exporting the scene (Part. 2)
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.